Welcome to Spring 2020 semester
This learning environment provides access to online courses developed in collaboration with the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH).
For technical support and/or accessibility inquiries please contact email@example.com
Register for the free virtual education program, ECHO Coping with COVID to connect with health care providers across Canada to gain new skills, knowledge, and confidence in caring for yourself and your clients during COVID-19.
We hope you and your family are safe and healthy. For your interest, here is a list of information and resources related to COVID-19:
- CAMH mobile app: Managing stress and anxiety during COVID-19
- Mental Health and the COVID-19 pandemic: General information
- Wellness Together Canada: Mental Health and Substance Use Support
- Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) Discussion Forum (moderated during business hours)
- Mental health and COVID-19: Resources for health care workers
- COVID-19: Outpatient management of alcohol withdrawal (META:PHI)
- Modifications to Opioid Agonist Treatment Delivery (March 22, 2020)
- How to support the mental health of immigrants and refugees during COVID 19 (Ask an expert webinar; April 8, 2020)
- @CAMHnews Twitter account